I mean, really let go of everything and just went crazy or got messy?
What do you do when you let yourself fly free?
For me, I love to turn my favorite music up as loud as I can and just dance like nobody’s watching.
Others like to start flinging paint onto canvas.
Others like to jump on a bike and start exploring.
What gives you wings? What is your passion?
Have you figured it out yet?
Or are you stuck?
Maybe you have to have everything in order to feel like you can cope.
Maybe you have been living with everything in order for so long you are afraid to really let go.
If you want to let go, but can’t, there are six steps that you can take now to really start to let go.
- Take your shoes off and walk barefoot somewhere.
- Turn up your music and sing along at the top of your lungs no matter how bad it is.
- Find an empty space in your house and just dance like no one is watching.
- Cover the dining room table with paper, get out a couple bottles of finger-paint and get messy.
- Start a garden, don’t use gardening gloves. Get your hands dirty!
- Go for a hike or go horseback riding, without your cell phone.
What do you do when you need to just let go?